All Editors of the Editorial Board plays a pivotal role in sustaining the standards of the journal and peer review. Editor of a journal should take the solitary responsibility for its prominence and entire content.
Depending upon the field of research/subject, the editor will assign submitted manuscript/article to a reviewer for peer review processing.
- If the reviewer accepts to review the manuscript/article then the author shall notify Madridge Publishers the equivalent, if not it shall be assigned to another editor in the same field/expertise.
- The Editors are requested to address the acknowledgement to respective author after receiving the manuscript.
- This should be served within a short period of time which would be helpful to the author for an update on manuscript status.
- If the articles/manuscripts do not meet the policies of submission it would likely to be rejected
- Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published formerly and that it is not under consideration for publication somewhere else.
- Initially editors will approach the reviewers with the title and the abstract; if it is accepted, then that article will be shared to the reviewer.
- The final decision whether to accept/reject an article will solely depends on editor based upon the reviewer comments and the equivalent shall be intimated to the author by the editor.
- If the editor asks the author to resubmit the article, then the author need to submit the revised article which will undergo a second round of review.
- The author shall receive the decision along with the reviewer comments.
If article is not suitable for publication it will be rejected. The editor shall inform the same to the author(s) along with the comments by reviewer.