We publish journals with a view to serve various purposes which include but not limited to just peer review, broad distribution, branding and authority, portability and creation of the archive of a body of literature....
Editor Name: Seyed Hossein Hendi
Designation: Associate Professor
University: Shiraz University
Biography: Seyed Hossein Hendi is a Associate Professor at Physics Department and Biruni Observatory, College of Sciences, Shiraz University, Iran .
Areas of Expertise
- Black hole physics and its thermodynamics, stability and phase transition
- Soliton solutions of nonlinear equations
- Varios gravitational models, higher derivative gravity, F(R) gravity, scalar-tensor and
dilaton gravity, massive gravity and non-trivial topology in gravity
- Nonlinear electromagnetic fields and their coupling to gravitation
- Entropic forcé and emegence
- Analogy between black holes and optics
- Nonsingular Universe