A. Zare. Shahneh currently working as Lecturer in Cranfield University - UK since July 2009
• Lecturing Aircraft Systems to Master students. This includes Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic Systems and Actuation Systems, will be extended to new subjects
• Lecturing Aircraft Systems for short courses: Aircraft System for Industry delegates
• Lecturing Aerodynamics to PreMaster students.
• Lecturing Research Method to PreMaster students.
• Supervising Master students for their Group Design Projects in Aircraft Systems and individual thesis in different areas such as Environmental Control System and Ice Protection System Design and Fuel System,
• Involving to SADE research project: morphing flap actuator analysis and power estimation
• Involving to Cleansky project in the form of consultation and examination
• Research on Aircraft Features in different aircraft
• Providing scientific papers
• Course Director of Premaster Course
Research Interests: Digital Engineering,Layer Vortex Generator,Applied Aerodynamics,Thermodynamics.