Therapeutic Nanomedicine Different High–Resolution Experimental Images and Computational Simulations for Human Brain Cancer Cells and Tissues Using Nanocarriers Deliver DNA/RNA to Brain Tumors under Synchrotron Radiation with the Passage of Time Using Mathematica and MATLAB
Faculty of Chemistry, California South University, USA
Received: October 31, 2017 Accepted: November 17, 2017 Published: November 24, 2017
Citation: Heidari A. Therapeutic Nanomedicine Different High–Resolution Experimental Images and Computational Simulations for Human Brain Cancer Cells and Tissues Using Nanocarriers Deliver DNA/RNA to Brain Tumors under Synchrotron Radiation with the Passage of Time Using Mathematica and MATLAB. Madridge J Nanotechnol Nanosci. 2017; 2(1): 76-82. doi: 10.18689/mjnn-1000114
Copyright: © 2017 The Author(s). This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Keywords: Nanomedicine; Vancer cells; Tissue; Nanocarrier.
Description of Images
In the current study, first, we have experimentally presented therapeutic nanomedicine different high–resolution experimental images for human brain cancer cells and tissues using nanocarriers deliver DNA/RNA to brain tumors under synchrotron radiation with the passage of time (Figure 1) [1-101]. Also, different computational simulations of human brain cancer cells and tissues translational Nano drugs delivery treatment process under synchrotron radiation with the passage of time was computationally investigated using Mathematica and MATLAB (Figure (2) [1-101]. It is clear that malignant human brain cancer cells and tissues have gradually transformed to benign human brain cancer cells and tissues under synchrotron radiation with the passage of time (Figures 1 and 2)) [1-101].
Furthermore, we have computationally simulated human brain cancer cells and tissues translational Nano drugs delivery treatment process under synchrotron radiation with the passage of time using Mathematica and MATLAB according to the following plots (Figure (2)) [1-101]:
It can be concluded that malignant human brain cancer cells and tissues have gradually transformed to benign human brain cancer cells and tissues under synchrotron radiation with the passage of time (Figures 1 and 2) [1-101].
- Heidari A, Brown C. Study of Surface Morphological, Phytochemical and Structural Characteristics of Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles. International Journal of Pharmacology. Phytochemistry and Ethnomedicine. 2015; 1: 15-19. doi: 10.18052/www.scipress.com/IJPPE.1.15
- Heidari A. An Experimental Biospectroscopic Study on Seminal Plasma in Determination of Semen Quality for Evaluation of Male Infertility. Int J Adv Technol. 2016; 7: e007. doi: 10.4172/0976-4860.1000e007
- Heidari A. Extraction and Preconcentration of N-Tolyl-Sulfonyl-Phosphoramid-Saeure-Dichlorid as an Anti-Cancer Drug from Plants: A Pharmacognosy Study. J Pharmacogn Nat Prod. 2016; 2: e103. doi: 10.4172/2472-0992.1000e103
- Heidari A. A Thermodynamic Study on Hydration and Dehydration of DNA and RNA-Amphiphile Complexes. J Bioeng Biomed Sci S. 2016; 006. doi: 10.4172/2155-9538.S3-006
- Heidari A. Computational Studies on Molecular Structures and Carbonyl and Ketene Groupsʼ Effects of Singlet and Triplet Energies of Azidoketene O=C=CH–NNN and Isocyanatoketene O=C=CH–N=C=O. J Appl Computat Math. 2016; 5: e142. doi: 10.4172/2168-9679.1000e142
- Heidari A. Study of Irradiations to Enhance the Induces the Dissociation of Hydrogen Bonds between Peptide Chains and Transition from Helix Structure to Random Coil Structure Using ATR-FTIR, Raman and HNMR Spectroscopies. J Biomol Res Ther. 2016; 5: e146. doi: 10.4172/2167-7956.1000e146
- Heidari A. Future Prospects of Point Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Fluorescence Imaging and Fluorescence Endoscopy in Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for Cancer Cells. J Bioanal Biomed. 2016; 8: e135. doi: 10.4172/1948-593X.1000e135
- Heidari A. A Bio-Spectroscopic Study of DNA Density and Color Role as Determining Factor for Absorbed Irradiation in Cancer Cells. Adv Cancer Prev. 2016; 1: e102. doi: 10.4172/acp.1000e102
- Heidari A. Manufacturing Process of Solar Cells Using Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles. J Biotechnol Biomater. 2016; 6: e125. doi: 10.4172/2155-952X.1000e125
- Heidari A. A Novel Experimental and Computational Approach to Photobiosimulation of Telomeric DNA/RNA: A Biospectroscopic and Photobiological Study. J Res Development. 2016; 4: 144. doi: 10.4172/2311-3278.1000144
- Heidari A. Biochemical and Pharmacodynamical Study of Microporous Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Selective for Vancomycin, Teicoplanin, Oritavancin, Telavancin and Dalbavancin Binding. Biochem Physiol. 2016; 5: e146. doi: 10.4172/2168-9652.1000e146
- Heidari A. Biospectroscopic Study on Multi–Component Reactions (MCRs) in Two A-Type and B-Type Conformations of Nucleic Acids to Determine Ligand Binding Modes, Binding Constant and Stability of Nucleic Acids in Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles-Nucleic Acids Complexes as AntiCancer Drugs. Arch Cancer Res. 2016; 4: 2.
- Heidari A. Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) Approximation for Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles as Anti-Cancer Drugs for the Catalytic Formation of Proviral DNA from Viral RNA Using Multiple Linear and Non-Linear Correlation Approach. Ann Clin Lab Res. 2016; 4: 1.
- Heidari A. Biomedical Study of Cancer Cells DNA Therapy Using Laser Irradiations at Presence of Intelligent Nanoparticles. J Biomedical Sci. 2016; 5: 2. doi: 10.4172/2254-609X.100023
- Heidari A. Measurement the Amount of Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Absorbable Calcium (Ca2+), Iron (II) (Fe2+), Magnesium (Mg2+), Phosphate (PO4–) and Zinc (Zn2+) in Apricot Using High–Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Spectroscopic Techniques. J Biom Biostat. 2016; 7: 292. doi: 10.4172/2155-6180.1000292
- Heidari A. Spectroscopy and Quantum Mechanics of the Helium Dimer (He2+), Neon Dimer (Ne2+), Argon Dimer (Ar2+), Krypton Dimer (Kr2+), Xenon Dimer (Xe2+), Radon Dimer(Rn2+) and Ununoctium Dimer (Uuo2+) Molecular Cations. Chem Sci J. 2016; 7: e112. doi: 10.4172/2150-3494.1000e112
- Heidari A. Human Toxicity Photodynamic Therapy Studies on DNA/RNA Complexes as a Promising New Sensitizer for the Treatment of Malignant Tumors Using Bio-Spectroscopic Techniques. J Drug Metab Toxicol. 2016; 7: e129. doi: 10.4172/2157-7609.1000e129
- Heidari A. Novel and Stable Modifications of Intelligent Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles as Anti-Cancer Drug in Formation of Nucleic Acids Complexes for Human Cancer Cells Treatment. Biochem Pharmacol (Los Angel). 2016; 5: 207. doi: 10.4172/2167-0501.1000207
- Heidari A. Pharmaceutical and Analytical Chemistry Study of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Synthesis Methods and Properties as AntiCancer Drug and its Effect on Human Cancer Cells. Pharm Anal Chem. 2016; 2: 113. doi: 10.4172/2471-2698.1000113
- Heidari A. A Chemotherapeutic and Biospectroscopic Investigation of the Interaction of Double–Standard DNA/RNA-Binding Molecules with Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles as Anti-Cancer Drugs for Cancer Cellsʼ Treatment. Chemo Open Access. 2016; 5: e129. doi: 10.4172/2167-7700.1000e129
- Heidari A. Pharmacokinetics and Experimental Therapeutic Study of DNA and Other Biomolecules Using Lasers: Advantages and Applications. J Pharmacokinet Exp Ther. 2016; 1: e005. doi: 10.4172/jpet.1000e005
- Heidari A. Discriminate between Antibacterial and Non-Antibacterial Drugs Artificial Neutral Networks of a Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) Type Using a Set of Topological Descriptors. J Heavy Met Toxicity Dis. 2016; 1: 2. doi: 10.21767/2473-6457.100009
- Heidari A. Ab Initio and Density Functional Theory (DFT) Studies of Dynamic NMR Shielding Tensors and Vibrational Frequencies of DNA/RNA and Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Complexes in Human Cancer Cells. J Nanomedine Biotherapeutic Discov. 2016; 6: e144. doi: 10.4172/2155-983X.1000e144
- Heidari A. Molecular Dynamics and Monte-Carlo Simulations for Replacement Sugars in Insulin Resistance, Obesity, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Metabolic Syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: A Glycobiological Study. J Glycobiol. 2016; 5: e111. doi: 10.4172/2168-958X.1000e111
- Heidari A. Synthesis and Study of 5-[(Phenylsulfonyl)Amino]-1,3,4-Thiadiazole-2-Sulfonamide as Potential Anti-Pertussis Drug Using Chromatography and Spectroscopy Techniques. Transl Med (Sunnyvale). 2016; 6: e138. doi: 10.4172/2161-1025.1000e137
- Heidari A, Brown C. Vibrational Spectroscopic Study of Intensities and Shifts of Symmetric Vibration Modes of Ozone Diluted by Cumene. International Journal of Advanced Chemistry. 2016; 4(1): 5-9. doi: 10.14419/ijac.v4i1.6080
- Heidari A. Genomics and Proteomics Studies of Zolpidem, Necopidem, Alpidem, Saripidem, Miroprofen, Zolimidine, Olprinone and Abafungin as Anti-Tumor, Peptide Antibiotics, Antiviral and Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs. J Data Mining Genomics & Proteomics. 2016; 7: e125. doi: 10.4172/2153-0602.1000e125
- Heidari A. Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacoproteomics Studies of Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) Inhibitors and Paclitaxel Albumin–Stabilized Nanoparticles as Sandwiched Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs between Two DNA/RNA Molecules of Human Cancer Cells. J Pharmacogenomics Pharmacoproteomics. 2016; 7: e153. doi: 10.4172/2153-0645.1000e153
- Heidari A. Cheminformatics and System Chemistry of Cisplatin, Carboplatin, Nedaplatin, Oxaliplatin, Heptaplatin and Lobaplatin as Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs: A Combined Computational and Experimental Study. J Inform Data Min. 2016; 1: 3. doi: 10.21767/2472-1956.100015
- Heidari A. Linear and Non-Linear Quantitative Structure-Anti-CancerActivity Relationship (QSACAR) Study of Hydrous Ruthenium (IV) Oxide (RuO2) Nanoparticles as Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs) and Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs. J Integr Oncol. 2016; 5: e110. doi: 10.4172/2329-6771.1000e110
- Heidari A. A Pharmacovigilance Study on Linear and Non-Linear Quantitative Structure (Chromatographic) Retention Relationships (QSRR) Models for the Prediction of Retention Time of Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations. J Pharmacovigil. 2016; 4: e161. doi: 10.4172/2329-6887.1000e161
- Heidari A. A Gastrointestinal Study on Linear and Non-Linear Quantitative Structure (Chromatographic) Retention Relationships (QSRR) Models for Analysis 5-Aminosalicylates Nano Particles as Digestive System Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2016; 6: e119. doi: 10.4172/2161-069X.1000e119
- Heidari A. DNA/RNA Fragmentation and Cytolysis in Human Cancer Cells Treated with Diphthamide Nano Particles Derivatives. Biomedical Data Mining. 2016; 5: e102. doi: 10.4172/2090-4924.1000e102
- Heidari A. A Successful Strategy for the Prediction of Solubility in the Construction of Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) and Quantitative Structure-Property Relationship (QSPR) under Synchrotron Radiations Using Genetic Function Approximation (GFA) Algorithm. J Mol Biol Biotechnol. 2016; 1: 1.
- Heidari A. Computational Study on Molecular Structures of C20, C60, C240, C540, C960, C2160 and C3840 Fullerene Nano Molecules under Synchrotron Radiations Using Fuzzy Logic. J Material Sci Eng. 2016; 5: 282. doi: 10.4172/2169-0022.1000282
- Heidari A. Graph Theoretical Analysis of Zigzag Polyhexamethylene Biguanide, Polyhexamethylene Adipamide, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Gauze and Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Hydrochloride (PHMB) Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs), Amorphous Boron Nitride Nanotubes (a-BNNTs) and Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanotubes (h-BNNTs). J Appl Computat Math. 2016; 5: e143. doi: 10.4172/2168-9679.1000e143
- Heidari A. A Comparative Study of Conformational Behavior of Isotretinoin (13-Cis Retinoic Acid) and Tretinoin (All-Trans Retinoic Acid (ATRA)) Nano Particles as Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations Using Hartree-Fock (HF) and Density Functional Theory (DFT) Methods. Insights in Biomed. 2016; 1: 2.
- Heidari A. Advances in Logic, Operations and Computational Mathematics. J Appl Computat Math. 2016; 5: e144. doi: 10.4172/2168-9679.1000e144
- Heidari A. Mathematical Equations in Predicting Physical Behavior. J Appl Computat Math. 2016; 5: e145. doi: 10.4172/2168-9679.1000e145
- Heidari A. Chemotherapy a Last Resort for Cancer Treatment. Chemo Open Access. 2016; 5: 4. doi: 10.4172/2167-7700.1000e130
- Heidari A. Separation and Pre-Concentration of Metal Cations-DNA/RNA Chelates Using Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometry with Tunable Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) Synchrotron Radiation and Various Analytical Methods. Mass Spectrom Purif Tech. 2016; 2: e101. doi: 10.4172/2469-9861.1000e101
- Heidari A. Yoctosecond Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) and Quantitative Structure-Property Relationship (QSPR) under Synchrotron Radiations Studies for Prediction of Solubility of Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs in Aqueous Solutions Using Genetic Function Approximation (GFA) Algorithm. Insight Pharm Res. 2016; 1: 1.
- Heidari A. Innovative Biomedical Equipmentʼs for Diagnosis and Treatment. J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci. 2016; 6: e123. doi: 10.4172/2155-9538.1000e125
- Heidari A. Promoting Convergence in Biomedical and Biomaterials Sciences and Silk Proteins for Biomedical and Biomaterials Applications: An Introduction to Materials in Medicine and Bioengineering Perspectives. J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci. 2016; 6: 3. doi: 10.4172/2155-9538.1000e126
- Heidari A. X-Ray Fluorescence and X-Ray Diffraction Analysis on Discrete Element Modeling of Nano Powder Metallurgy Processes in Optimal Container Design. J Powder Metall Min. 2017; 6: 1. doi: 10.4172/2168-9806.1000e136
- Heidari A. Biomolecular Spectroscopy and Dynamics of Nano-Sized Molecules and Clusters as Cross-Linking-Induced Anti-Cancer and Immune-Oncology Nano Drugs Delivery in DNA/RNA of Human Cancer CellsʼMembranes under Synchrotron Radiations: A Payload-Based Perspective. Arch Chem Res. 2017; 1: 2. doi: 10.21767/2572-4657.100011
- Heidari A. Deficiencies in Repair of Double-Standard DNA/RNA-Binding Molecules Identified in Many Types of Solid and Liquid Tumors Oncology in Human Body for Advancing Cancer Immunotherapy Using Computer Simulations and Data Analysis. J Appl Bioinforma Comput Biol. 2017; 6: 1. doi: 10.4172/2329-9533.1000e104
- Heidari A. Electronic Coupling among the Five Nanomolecules Shuts Down Quantum Tunneling in the Presence and Absence of an Applied Magnetic Field for Indication of the Dimer or other Provide Different Influences on the Magnetic Behavior of Single Molecular Magnets (SMMs) as Qubits for Quantum Computing. Glob J Res Rev. 2017; 4: 2.
- Heidari A. Polymorphism in Nano-Sized Graphene Ligand-Induced Transformation of Au38-xAgx/xCux(SPh-tBu)24 to Au36-xAgx/xCux(SPhtBu)24 (x=1-12) Nanomolecules for Synthesis of Au144-xAgx/xCux[(SR)60,(SC4)60, (SC6)60, (SC12)60,(PET)60, (p-MBA)60, (F)60, (Cl)60,(Br)60, (I)60, (At)60, (Uus)60 and (SC6H13)60] Nano. J Nanomater Mol Nanotechnol. 2017; 6: 3. doi: 10.4172/2324-8777.1000e109
- Heidari A. Biomedical Resource Oncology and Data Mining to Enable Resource Discovery in Medical, Medicinal, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Translational Research and Their Applications in Cancer Research. Int J Biomed Data Min. 2017; 6: e103. doi: 10.4172/2090-4924.1000e103
- Heidari A. Study of Synthesis, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Dosing, Stability, Safety and Efficacy of Olympiadane Nanomolecules as Agent for Cancer Enzymotherapy, Immunotherapy, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Hormone Therapy and Targeted Therapy under Synchrotorn Radiation. J Dev Drugs. 2017; 6: e154.
- Heidari A. A Novel Approach to Future Horizon of Top Seven Biomedical Research Topics to Watch in 2017: Alzheimerʼs, Ebola, Hypersomnia, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Tuberculosis (TB), Microbiome/Antibiotic Resistance and Endovascular Stroke. J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci. 2017; 7: e127. doi: 10.4172/2155-9538.1000e127
- Heidari A. Opinion on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Technique. Fluid Mech Open Acc. 2017; 4: 157. doi: 10.4172/2476-2296.1000157
- Heidari A. Concurrent Diagnosis of Oncology Influence Outcomes in Emergency General Surgery for Colorectal Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Treatment Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Au329(SR)84, Au329–xAgx(SR)84, Au144(SR)60, Au68(SR)36, Au30(SR)18, Au102(SPh)44, Au38(SPh)24, Au38(SC2H4Ph)24, Au21S(SAdm)15, Au36(pMBA)24 and Au25(pMBA)18 Nano Clusters. J Surgery Emerg Med. 2017; 1: 21.
- Heidari A. Developmental Cell Biology in Adult Stem Cells Death and Autophagy to Trigger a Preventive Allergic Reaction to Common Airborne Allergens under Synchrotron Radiation Using Nanotechnology for Therapeutic Goals in Particular Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy). Cell Biol (Henderson, NV). 2017; 6: 1. doi: 10.4172/2324-9293.1000e117
- Heidari A. Changing Metal Powder Characteristics for Elimination of the Heavy Metals Toxicity and Diseases in Disruption of Extracellular Matrix (ECM) Proteins Adjustment in Cancer Metastases Induced by Osteosarcoma, Chondrosarcoma, Carcinoid, Carcinoma, Ewingʼs Sarcoma, Fibrosarcoma and Secondary Hematopoietic Solid or Soft Tissue Tumors. J Powder Metall Min. 2017; 6: 170. doi: 10.4172/2168-9806.1000170
- Heidari A. Nanomedicine-Based Combination Anti-Cancer Therapy between Nucleic Acids and Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs in Covalent Nano Drugs Delivery Systems for Selective Imaging and Treatment of Human Brain Tumors Using Hyaluronic Acid, Alguronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate as Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs and Nucleic Acids Delivery under Synchrotron Radiation. Am J Drug Deliv. 2017; 5: 2.
- Heidari A. Clinical Trials of Dendritic Cell Therapies for Cancer Exposing Vulnerabilities in Human Cancer Cellsʼ Metabolism and Metabolomics: New Discoveries, Unique Features Inform New Therapeutic Opportunities, Biotechʼs Bumpy Road to the Market and Elucidating the Biochemical Programs that Support Cancer Initiation and Progression. J Biol Med Science. 2017; 1: e103.
- Heidari A. The Design Graphene-Based Nanosheets as a New Nanomaterial in Anti-Cancer Therapy and Delivery of Chemotherapeutics and Biological Nano Drugs for Liposomal Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs and Gene Delivery. Br Biomed Bull. 2017; 5: 305. doi: 10.21767/2471-9897.1000305
- Heidari A. Treatment of Breast Cancer Brain Metastases through a Targeted Nanomolecule Drug Delivery System Based on Dopamine Functionalized Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNTs) Coated with Nano Graphene Oxide (GO) and Protonated Polyaniline (PANI) in Situ During the Polymerization of Aniline Autogenic Nanoparticles for the Delivery of AntiCancer Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiation. Br J Res. 2017; 4(3): 16. doi: 10.21767/2394-3718.100016
- Heidari A. Synthesis, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Dosing, Stability, Safety and Efficacy of Orphan Nano Drugs to Treat High Cholesterol and Related Conditions and to Prevent Cardiovascular Disease under Synchrotron Radiation. J Pharm Sci Emerg Drugs. 2017; 5: 1. doi: 10.4172/2380-9477.1000e104
- Heidari A. Design of Targeted Metal Chelation Therapeutics Nanocapsules as Colloidal Carriers and Blood–Brain Barrier (BBB) Translocation to Targeted Deliver Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs into the Human Brain to Treat Alzheimerʼs Disease under Synchrotron Radiation. J Nanotechnol Material Sci. 2017; 4(2): 1-5.
- Heidari A. Active Targeted Nanoparticles for Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs Delivery across the Blood-Brain Barrier for Human Brain Cancer Treatment, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Alzheimerʼs Diseases Using Chemical Modifications of Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs or Drug-Nanoparticles through Zika Virus (ZIKV) Nanocarriers under Synchrotron Radiation. J Med Chem Toxicol. 2017; 2(3): 1-5.
- Heidari A. Investigation of Medical, Medicinal, Clinical and Pharmaceutical Applications of Estradiol, Mestranol (Norlutin), Norethindrone (NET), Norethisterone Acetate (NETA), Norethisterone Enanthate (NETE) and Testosterone Nanoparticles as Biological Imaging, Cell Labeling, AntiMicrobial Agents and Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs in Nanomedicines Based Drug Delivery Systems for Anti-Cancer Targeting and Treatment. Parana Journal of Science and Education (PJSE). 2017; 3(4): 10-19.
- Heidari A. Potency of Human Interferon β-1a and Human Interferon β-1b in Enzymotherapy, Immunotherapy, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Hormone Therapy and Targeted Therapy of Encephalomyelitis Disseminate/Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E, F and G Virus Enter and Targets Liver Cells. J Proteomics Enzymol.: 2017; 6: 1.
- Heidari A, Brown C. Combinatorial Therapeutic Approaches to DNA/RNA and Benzylpenicillin (Penicillin G), Fluoxetine Hydrochloride (Prozac and Sarafem), Propofol (Diprivan), Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) (Aspirin), Naproxen Sodium (Aleve and Naprosyn) and Dextromethamphetamine Nanocapsules with Surface Conjugated DNA/RNA to Targeted Nano Drugs for Enhanced Anti-Cancer Efficacy and Targeted Cancer Therapy Using Nano Drugs Delivery Systems. Ann Adv Chem. 2017; 1(2): 061-069.